Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 9

May 22nd
Navarrete - Azofra - 23 km
It was a wonderful day to walk, not hot neither cold. I was walking most of the time alone today as Kevin still walks very slow because of his blisters. I am feeling bad because I don't want him to give up and I can see it is a lot pain. He is taking a lot. When I arrived in Najera I waited for Kevin and we decided to go to next town, Azofra. As his conditions were not so great he took a bus until there and I moved by foot. I walked so fast but not on purpose, I was just so... I don't know... wanted to walk on my pace without worrying about Kevin left behind. Like that I knew he was going to be ok. I arrived in Azofra at noon just 5 minutes after Kevin that took the bus. Oh my, I really walked fast and the best of all, I am feeling great and Kevin too. The albergue here have many small rooms with 2 beds on it. It is very nice with a large kitchen and computers available. I was able to use the computer for free too, a girl left and offer me to use. Nice : ) We decided to have some lunch at the bar. Later Bel and Jeane arrived there too and joined us for lunch. Some resting time in the afternoon and at night me and Kevin cooked some dinner. The Australian and American ladies were taking care of Kevin's foot. Bent was feeling awful too and they both had their feet inside of bucket with water. They were not so sure if the water should be cold, warm or hot... Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment