Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 31

June 13th
Melide - Arca O Pino - 33.3km
The walk today was similar to yesterday except that today is raining. We passed by Arzua where they have some wonderful cheese. I got a bocadillo with their cheese and it was very tasty. We were planning to stay in Santa Irene today but that was not really a town, the albergue is right off the main road. Better to go and stay at Arca O Pino, will be easier for tomorrow. Oh my, we are almost there and I can't believe. In Arca we met with Maria Luiza again, she is with a lot pain on her knees but we convinced her to go with us until Santiago tomorrow. Peter and Hony from Hungary are here too. We enjoyed some dinner with Maria Luiza. Her funny friend from Korea is here. A young girl that loves to dance. I cant think of anything today but getting to Santiago tomorrow. All this time waiting for that. I called my parents in Brazil to let they know we are fine and should be arriving in Santiago tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment