Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 19

June 1st
El Burgo Ranero - Villarente - 24.8km
We woke up this morning and Dario left a note for us saying that next stop should be Villarente. So we left a kind of late because we were not able to sleep well last night due to the cold weather. It was a peaceful walk. Later we saw Dario tiding his shoes, he was impress that Kevin is walking so fast compared to how he was. Passing Mansillas de las Mulas I saw Jeane and Bel, started to walk with her for some time. She decided to stop there for a coffee and I left. Here the walk until Villarente is very busy, have to cross the highway one time. Dangerous! :o  Villarente is a small town, we are staying at the San Pelayo albergue, a very well organized place. Dario, Kenji, the Hungarians, Luigi, Beatrice are staying here too. Dario is leaving to Milan tomorrow so tonight we are cooking him some dinner for his farewell. Peter from Hungary, Kevin, Dario and I went out to shop for some food. The spanish man that was mean to Kevin is staying here too. He came and apologize to me saying that was not acceptable what he did. I really apreciated his attitude. I guess he is feeling alone. I hope he can find his Camino.
It is sad to say goodbye to a friend but we are making plans to visit him in Milan after the Camino.

No comments:

Post a Comment