Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 27

June 9th
O Cebreiro - Samos - 32km
It was a long walk down hill today. A lot people walking now, very busy. It don't seems as charming as before. I am not sure why. 
Too noisy, too many people..
the walk from Triacastela to Samos was long, I am not sure if we took a wrong way or what but it took forever. When I saw Samos down there I almost tossed myself down hill. My whole body was hurting. This city is enchanting, mainly because of the beautiful Benedictine Monastery where we are staying tonight. When we got in front of the albergue Maria Luiza was there, it is always so nice to see her. She was very happy to see us. Later Kenji arrived with his face hurt, I understood that he fell on his face down the hill. Maybe he had the same idea I had but he actually did it :P Poor Kenji! We went on a tour inside the monastery and later assisted the Mass with the monks singing. Very pretty! For dinner we went to the restaurant across the street and 2 guys doing the camino by bike joined us. They were fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment