Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 23

June 5th
Astorga - Foncebadon - 27.2 km
Kevin have a very bad mood if he don't sleep enough. This is what's happen this morning. He decided to take all his hate on me. I started to walk faster but he started to scream. I don't know what was worse. I felt very sad. I couldn't get my confession, almost got hit by a lightning and now this :(. God give me patience!
I left him there and continued on my own not feeling so happy, not sure what to do about life. Very confused! 
Getting in Foncebadon was not easy, the climb is already on. Very charming town. Not too much happening. We invited Kenji and Sinval to have lunch with us. Traditional Medieval  food. Delicious meal! Kevin was treating better and feeling sorry. 
We are staying at an albergue operated by donation so we are helping her with dinner. Very nice lady. Elza, Bel and Jeane are staying here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment