Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 28

June 10th
Samos - Barbadelo - 18km
We got up early but Kenji was gone when we woke up. And my body was so sore all day. It was like I was walking on slow mode. Maybe because I dont want to leave the Camino and we are almost there. We passed by Barbadelo around 12:30pm and I couldn't go further. Decided to stay here. Soon the Hungarians and Norwegian/French arrived too. These albergues in Galicia are much more simple. They have kitchens but no silverware or pans. The bunk beds have names all over it. It makes me sad cause I can feel the camino is coming to and end. For dinner we went to a nice albergue/restaurant with the Norwegian and french couples. They are so lovely! We had a great time. Peter and Hony stayed at the albergue because she was not feeling too well. The guy from Madri Julian is staying here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment